I have no doubt that you are always on the go, like most parents. If that’s the case, and your child loves to draw, do arts and crafts or even work on puzzle books, the ALEX Artist Studio Car Valet might be a good option for your next trip. Just keep it constantly filled with all of his or her favorites items (color paper, glue sticks, puzzle books, etc.). When it’s time to go, just add a quick snack to it and they will be busy for hours when you are on the road.
This item is light and portable and attaches to the back of the seat in front of them (or daddy’s back if you can’t find another spot to hang it). When you are done with it, just close it and zip it up. It’s that easy. Features/benefits:
- Fantastic for the back seat artist
- Connects to the back of the seat in front of you
- Folds down for easy access to supplies
- Winner of several awards:
- Astra Good Toy
- Dr. Toy’s Best Vacation Products
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal
- Parenting Magazine Mom-Tested Award winner
- Includes a Car Valet case with 2 removable zippered pouches, 2 net pouches and a fold out work area
- Recommended for children 3 years of age and older
Not convinced? Click here for our ALEX Toys Car Valet Review!
Make sure you get the ALEX Artist Studio Car Valet before your next trip!