0 ItemsSubtotal: $0.00 Go to Shop
Hoverkraft Levitating Construction Challenge
This is not your usual stacking type of game. Let your kids test their agility by stacking pieces onto a board… that levitates!
Share this with others:
Looking for cool gift ideas for kids? The Hoverkraft Levitating Construction Challenge is not like most old-school building games out there because with this one, kids alternate stacking pieces on a board… but one that suspends in the air! The game uses a bit of magical magnetic science to make things a bit more interesting and gives the board a levitating effect. The general idea is that kids stack pieces higher and higher until one of them makes the whole thing crumble down, making the other the winner.
This game is normally played with two or more players, but there is no reason why your kids can’t play by themselves. Once they become familiar with how it works, they can challenge themselves by going higher and higher.
Cool things that comes with the Hoverkraft Levitating Construction Challenge:
- 24 translucent plastic blocks
- 6 pyramids
- 6 corners (tetracubes)
- 6 L-shapes (tetracubes)
- 6 straight pieces (tetracubes)
- Materials: Plastic, wires, 5 rare-earth magnets, and science
- Dimensions: Base is 6″ square, platform is just over 3″ square
- Includes playing board with magnetic floating platform, 24 plastic blocks, game-specific 6-sided die, and block storage tray
Recommended age: 8+
Don’t forget to keep browsing our site for other cool gift ideas for kids!