The Robotic Arm Edge (one of many robotics kits from Innovatoys) lets your kids dive into the world of Robotics, but without having to shell out all the $$$ to do it. With this particular kit, kids have to assemble it themselves which is a great way for them to learn the mechanics behind it. The kit comes with the following awesome features:
- A remote control (which has five switches) that is wired to the arm
- Wrist movement of 120°
- Elbow movement of 300°
- Shoulder movement of 180°
- Base movement of 270°
- Vertical reach – 15 in / 38 cm
- Horizontal reach – 12.6 in / 32 cm
- Lifting capacity – 3.5 ounces / 100 grams
- Grip range – 0-1.77 in / 0-4.5 cm
- Assembled dimensions – 9″ x 6.3″ x 15″ (22.8 × 16 × 38 cm)
- White LED gripper light
- Audible gear indicators prevent damage to gearboxes
Important note – Needs 4 “D” batteries to operate, which are not provided with the kit.
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.
Not Looking For Robotics Kits Right Now But Need Something Else?
Check out our SHOP for other gift ideas!