Updated on 2017-08-07 – If you are looking for a cool kid fish tanks or aquarium starter kits, then look no further. In today’s post, we are going to show you some of the coolest kids fish tanks on the market these days. Not only for their user-friendly nature, but also their safety, durability, and how well they work in any space big or small.
Cool Kid Fish Tanks
1. The GloFish Aquarium kit is a highly-rated 5 gallon aquarium with an amazing blue LED light and comes with a curved front which offers better viewing. This tank has a medium bio-bag and micro-filter included in the set. The 15 blue lights are arranged in a hammerhead structure which naturally enhance the colors of fluorescent fish. The cover is clear so kids can look into the aquarium.
2. The Tetra Half Moon Bubbler is a three gallon aquarium kit which includes colored LED lights (which change the bubble effect of the design), a cartridge based filtration system and offers kids a 180-degree view inside of the tank. It is easy for kids to watch their fish, feed them, and keep the tank clean with the half-moon structure of the tank itself. Another of the great kid fish tanks to own.
3. NoClean Aquariums just released the new GravityFlow Self-Cleaning glass aquarium kit. The starter kit has everything kids need including a white IllumaFlex LED lamp and polished stones for the bottom. This tank is made with thick glass and uses a patented cleaning system which runs on nothing but gravity which means no replacing batteries regularly, no monitoring energy consumption, and no cleaning the tank! Perks of this tank include: no messy cords and expensive filters like other tanks, it is quiet and can clean itself in just 60 seconds. All kids have to do is pour clean water into the system and watch the dirty water flow out.
4. The Marina Betta Aquarium kit is a bit smaller than the other tanks, at only 1.77 gallons which makes it perfect for a small bedroom. Although it can only hold 1-2 small fish at a time, the small size and easy-access cover on top makes it easier to maintain the tank, especially for young children just starting out the in world of aquariums. The tank also comes with a cool double sided background theme which allows them to change the background depending on the style of their room.
5. The EcoQube C Aquarium is extremely easy to use, for kids and parents. It uses a newer technology called Aquaponics, which is basically its own mini ecosystem. The manufacturer guarantees no filter or water changes, so the tank basically cleans itself. It also comes with everything your kids need to get started: aquarium, filter, sand, stone decoration, a magnetized cover to keep the fish from jumping out, lights and more.
What did you think of our top 5 kid fish tanks? Awesome? Boring? Other ideas to add? Whatever it is, we’d love to get your feedback! If you are interested in learning more about aquariums, have a look at these fish tank reviews.
Please sign up for our NEWSLETTER and get information on cool toys and gadgets sent straight to your inbox!! Thanks.
Updated on 2017-08-07 – We made a few changes based on some great feedback from our readers.