If you are like most parents, you may have a hard time ‘letting go’ of your kids and giving them the independence that they might need. For example, biking to their friends place or even just biking to school. If that’s the case, why not give this kids gps watch a try. It’s a win/win situation for both of you. They get to go to their friends place on their own, and you get to make sure they actually get there!
- Has a one-key SOS button that can be configured to call out pre-configured numbers if the button is pressed for 3 seconds or longer.
- If you install a special app on your mobile phone, you can call the GPS watch and the watch will respond without the kid knowing, allowing you to hear what’s going on.
- Configure trigger alarms if your children go outside of a pre-configured “allowed” zone.
- Supports outdoor GPS (Global Positioning System) and indoor LBS (Location-based service).
- Easy to set up: Insert GSM from your wireless network (not included with device and required for GPS functionality), install the app and then configure contacts.