So you’ve built the perfect paper airplane, and it goes pretty far… but just not far enough. Has that ever happened to you? I’m sure it’s happened to a lot of parents and kids throughout the years. But now, there’s a solution. Introducing the PowerUp 2.0 Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit! Use this conversion kit with your next paper airplane and you will see a huge difference in height and distance.
How does it work? It’s a propeller mounted on a sturdy carbon fiber shaft which can be clipped on to your airplane. Once it is attached to the plane, power up the module and it will start spinning. Wait for it to reach its maximum speed and then launch it!
- Comes with a case to store all the components
- Includes a spare propeller
- Can get up to two minutes of flight time when fully charged
- Only takes twenty seconds to charge
- Need three AA batteries, which unfortunately are not included
PowerUp 2.0 – Electric Paper Airplane Conversion Kit – Product Demonstration
Looking For Something Else?
Check out our Outdoor Games & More section before you go!